Round Redwood Table. any ideas?

I have an old water tank bottom. Antique Redwood about 5 to 6 feet diam. I dried it out in my garage, and just finished gluing it together. It had 3/4" dowels in each board that is about 12' wide. So, I re-joined them, and re-doweled them and now it is drying. I will have to liberally sand the round both sides to get it hopefully looking nice. Now what I am stuck on is exactly what would be a good way to make a table out of it. I do have old 4x4 rdwd posts...nice grains...I do have lots of #1 rdwood 1' stock too. I need to be able to assemble it, and be able to take it down for moving maybe? I am a little stuck here.... I could see some turned feet? I could see some square leg designs. Maybe a framework under too?
I am looking for ideas and diagrams. Any help would be appreciated. john
Make a round, square, or octagon barrel 2-3 feet around. Cover with your left over redwood. Install a tight fitting plug on the bottom of the table that fits inside the "barrel". Make sure the barrel has a bottom so that ballast weight can be installed if desired.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .