Roofing in Central Connecticut JPro Construction

Hi I am an owner, sales person and installer of roofing in central Connecticut area. I am registered with Connecticut's Department of Consumer Protection under JPro Construction, Home Improvement license 615744. I have been in business over 10 years and I hold CertainTeed Master Installer Certification. You can contact me at JProConstruction (at) sbcglobal (dot) net for your free estimate. Because I do the sales and installation by myself, there is very little overhead cost which means that I can offer very competitive price. All my roofing is done with a contract and with lifetime labor warranty.

Visit

to learn more about their products and visit
to verify my home improvement license and learn about consumer protection in the state of Connecticut.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Jack Onopa JPro Construction (Jack's Professional Construction Services)

PS. I also do framing and carpentry.

Reply to
snow