Removing Epoxy Pebble Flooring

I have a concrete patio that was overlaid with epoxy pebble or aggregate several years ago. The epoxy is slowly disintegrating so I want to remove it. What is the best method of doing this?
On 7/24/2010 9:56 AM, Ralph Edwards wrote:

call your flatwork guy and have him do one of two things:
a. jackhammer and remove and replace b. pour a two inch topping over the old.
--
Steve Barker

flooring came up quite easily. I was able to remove all of it with just a flat shovel.
Ralph Edwards wrote the following:

That would have been the first thing I'd try before asking for solutions.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Grind it off...