Remove Wax from Brick

Oh boy I spilled a bunch of candle wax on the red brick hearth. Anyone know how I can get the wax off before she finds out?
peace dawg
Scrape off what you can, take a cotton cloth put over the wax and heat with an iron. If your lucky, the wax will be soaked up by the cloth. Rotate the cloth and repeat if necessary.
Good luck
DAC
On Feb 22, 7:34 am, "Deputy Dumbya Dawg"

This also works for getting wax out of carpet.
--Andy Asberry-- ------Texas-----
And be sure the wax doesn't get on the iron. <G>
--
Steve Barker

"Deputy Dumbya Dawg" <Depputyy_Dumbyaa snipped-for-privacy@whiteehouuse.gov> wrote in