Refer your Contractor or Trade Person

I constantly hear about dishonest or corrupt tradespeople and contractors. Unfortunately, this is not the case in all situations and there are a lot of honest and hard-working people who seem to get no recognition. I've set up a web site that allows everyone who's had a great experience with a trades person, contractor, or builder and would like to refer them to people online. was formed as a resource site for owner builder's etc., to find reliable tradesperson's to assist them in their area. Obviously, people will only refer contractors , whom they've had a great experience with. It also recognizes honest and trustworthy trades to help eliminate people being taken for a ride and reduces their time searching for help.
Please take the time to identify good experiences and reward good trades that deserve it.
Best regards, Larry J. Clark President Allpro homes group of companies , Inc..