Rebuliding the Gulf Coast and New Orleans Please

Hi Google there is no Non-profit doing what we are doing so this will be a true Blessing for all who see what we are doing. So remember this Non-profit was and always will be a true GIFT that came from above. " And stay there " for it is his Through Faith of Givening it back to Him.

Dont Think of anything but Good things , for all good things come to thoes who wait on him for Guidance.

If you wish to Call me you can do so at this:

Phone # 202-680-8840

Thank you Sincerely: Craig Oral Somerford

To support this effort in Rebuliding the Gulf Coast and New Orleans Please "CLICK"

If you wish to see here this Non-proift got it's Start you can do so buy Viewing this Dark Mountain. In-which was given Light from above

vi