Rastra vs. Perform Wall

Hello all,
there are two ICF brands that are very similar to each other in size, performance and function and I need to choose which one to use. Is there anyone out there with experience of both brands that can give me some insights?
Anders
I'm very familiar with the "Rastra" product but I have no experience with Perform Wall.
What & where are you building?
cheers Bob