Question about installing a Frigidaire GLCF386DS gas range...

Question about installing a Frigidaire GLCF386DS gas range...
See sketch here: http://www.geocities.com/claudeballsjr/range.html
This sketch shows the gas supply pipe coming from the wall as now is. I don't have the new range here and can't find info at frigidaire.com or from the dealer. I would like to know before the range is delivered if there is room inside the back of the range to accommodate this pipe and valve, or if I need to remove it and use a smaller one.
Problem is that the pipe will need to be cut off and I'm trying to avoid that.
Thanks, Claude
On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:41:41 GMT, "Claude Balls"

have the new range here and can't find info at frigidaire.com or from the dealer. I would like to know before the range is delivered if there is room inside the back of the range to accommodate this pipe and valve, or if I need to remove it and use a smaller one.

Isn't it great when I can answer a question!
http://specs.retaildeck.com/CACHE/FRHCMQFDLPBS.PDF
Which gives you the (bad) news that there is ony 2" of space for the hookup, and the height of the hookup is expected to be much lower than your existing pipe. I think you'll be doing some new gas plumbing...
Many thanks Peter! You are a fine feller!!! Better to find out now than later.
Claude