Quality Low Voltage Landscape Lighting ?

Does anyone here know of a high quality brand for low voltage landscape lighting ? I have tried and tried fixtures from the big box stores , but they are very cheap and seldom last more than one year.
I have not tried any led low voltage lights because I don't want the bluish, garish look they cast.
Any tips on quality brands ??
Thanks !!
James
On 5/12/12 8:10 AM, James wrote:

Try a lamp store, which is where I got mine some 5 years ago. I have also seen sturdy fixtures at a store that specializes in lawn and garden hardware (primarily irrigation systems, no plants).
Buy fixtures that are metal and glass without any plastic.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see
On 5/12/2012 11:10 AM, James wrote:

Assuming you are willing to pay for it, commercial lighting is probably going to be the best choice. Something that might be used for an office building for example.
--
I'm never going to grow up.