Putting tile on ceiling

I recently installed a range hood and my wife would like for me to put tiles under the hood. Can anyone tell me how to install the tiles without gravity taking over. I have tried to find that new glue that is suppose to stick instantly (it's in a caulk gun) but nobody knows what I am talking about (You know, the one when the guy is trying to sleep and his neighbor is pounding nails into wainscotting and he takes his hammer, applies the glue and sticks it to the ceiling.) Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks Jeff
Depending on the weight of the tile, most tiles will stick to the average adhesive...
Are they really big and heavy?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

I put them up all the time. Multi purpose mastic is all we use. Just did 13X13's in a bathorrom, floor wawls and ceilings. Thinset for floors mastic the rest.
I put tile on the ceiling of a bathroom w/o any problems. The tiles will move a little for adjusting the spacers but in a few minutes it's on for good. What I used was from a tile store. Something called ProBond I think. Unfortunately it was only available in 40# bags. About $35.00. Just add water. Maybe you could get something like that at Home Depot / Lowes etc in a smaller quantity. Paul