PT Pine and Sikkens Cetol 1

Looking for advice on the staining and upkeep of PT pine.
I am building a gazebo and was wondering how the above product would look and endure? I am in SE Penna.
In my case, should I use the three coats of the Cetol 1 or should I put Cetol 23 on top of it?
I am just starting and ready for the construction but would not be able to finish before winter sets in. If I were to do what I can until then, should I stain what I can before closing up until spring, should I wait until totally done and stain all at once or would either of the two cause a varying intake of stain and treatment resulting in an uneven appearance?
Finally, what is different in the product that is restricted to sale in this part of the country?
Thanks. _________________________________________________________________ JG... Jeff Givens mailto: snipped-for-privacy@xemapsXX.comXX
"My hovercraft is full of eels."