Propane plumbing questions

This year I plan to put a small Hot Dawg furnace in the detached garage. I will have to tee in to the primary regulator output and run a line over to a new secondary regulator. This is a 500# pig.

Back when I installed this system decades ago, I used 1/2" copper line. Is copper still the line of choice for running between the primary and secondary regulator underground?

I tried googling around for installation guidelines for propane and didn't find anything useful to me.

Thanks,

Wes

Reply to
wess

Here's [art what my Google search found:

Ron