Power paint remover

I need to repaint an old house this spring. I was thinking of buying a power paint remover, such as the Porter Cable 7403. Before I do that, I would like to know if they are worth the money. Which grit of disc would be most appropriate., and do the discs have to be replaced often.
Mac
I have not used this tool, but if I were looking at a major renovation, I think I would head this way:
http://www.paintshaver.com/ watch their video, supposedly cleared for lead paint. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

I stripped a couple of houses with the paint shaver. It's a nice tool, but extremely dangerous. Spinning carbide bits at the end of a grinder. It's loud, dusty (even with the vacuum attachment), and can dig into the wood if you are not careful. It is also a ton of work to strip a house. It takes some practice too. . If I had to do it again, I would have had the houses sandblasted. . if you have any questions, please post them and I will try to answer them. I have a lot of experience with the paint shaver.

Thanks for the input. I think I may stick with the good old hand scrapper.
Mac