Post pounding through slough

Hello.
I'm just looking to get some advice on installing fencing through a slough/low lying wet area. The fence posts are for horse fencing, and are 4.15" dowelled round posts.
I can't get a hydraulic post pounder in there because of the water and soft ground. I'm hoping there is some other way aside from a manual post pounder or large equipment.
Thanks! Corey
Why won't post hole diggers work? Dig a hole, put the post in...
You could also try a method that is used around here to put docks and peirs in. Use a water hose to sink the post into the ground.