Porter-Cable Tiger Cub

Recently I've had to do a lot of outstretched-arm cutting with a sawzall and I remembered seeing the Tiger Cub saw on a few jobs (the owners had high praises) so I thought I'd get me one. Too bad, they're discontinued. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, the Tiger Cub was a very compact version of a sawzall. It was 110 volt corded and had a very straight profile which meant it would make a nice low angle cut. It would be interesting to find out why such a useful tool would be discontinued, and of course to find some other manufacturer who makes something similar.