Polypropylene fibers instead of shrinkage and temprature reinforcement ?

I am a researcher from Construction Material Institute in Tehran University.I have recently been studying on using Polypropylene fibers instead of shrinkage and temprature reinforcement in concrete.I was wondering if there are any codes available on this matter or if any work has been done to do so.could you please help ?
Material usage in not directly a code issue here. It is usually handled by reference to ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) information. These manuals are extensive and complicated as well as not being readily available. I am surprised that a University setting would not have a set available or be very aware of how to acquire active standards.
Here is the ASTM section on fiber reinforcement. <http://www.astm.org/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/DATABASE.CART/REDLINE_PAGES/C1116.htm?E+mystore
For a technical organizational view of issues you might look here: http://www.cement.org / or http://www.aci-int.org/general/home.asp or perhaps a very one-sided view of the issues: http://www.wirereinforcementinstitute.org/HTDocs/Pages/wwrifiber.htm
None of the above references see fiber reinforcement as a substitute for steel reinforcement. They all tend to view it as a nice addition to the arsenal of concrete tools.
______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net