Pls help.....How to remove stains on concrete ?

Pls help.....How to remove stains on concrete ?
Our home has stains on concrete from pots and other things. The stains are on the driveway, in front of main entrance door and back patio.
I was told that pressure cleaning might loosen the very tiny pebbles on the concrete or damage the concrete.
Is there an easy and economical way to get these out ?
Any other ideas ?
Any particular products ? Brands ? Where to buy them ?
Has any one any experience in removing such stains ?
Thanks in advance,
irfan smith

Depends on the pressure and the nozzle type used.

Depends on what the stain is? Generally, a mix of bleach and water cleans most stains and dirt. Oil and grease willusually come up with muriatic acid or a degreaser. Rust stains will clean up with CLR

There are many products available at most hardware or home improvement stores. Figure out the stain and there's usually product to remove it.
hawgeye wrote:

I would try to avoid the muriatic acid if possible but a mild bleach solution or CLR would work. I would soak the concrete for at least a few hours with water and just scrub by hand at first before trying any power washing.