Plastic Crates

SUB: GI-380A (Stack and Nest Plastic Crate)
Dear Madam / Sir
    Our company produce plastic crates since 1990. We are one of the biggest plastic crate producer in Turkey. Our products are certificated for food contacting (every kind of food stuffs) from Turkish Govermental Agriculture Department. Also, we are the only one who took TSEK quality certificate for plastic crates in Turkey. There is no other producer which taken this quality certificate. Also, we produce plastic crates as the terms of ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 (HACCP) quality systems. .     GI-380A saves from Transportation about %67. This crate is perfect for stocking.
    Sizes :     Internal Sizes : 370x570x200mm     External Sizes : 400x600x210mm