pipe installation for a wood burning stove

Help please , I need installation info on going through my roof with wood bunring stove piping . I have all the parts but do'nt have the knowledge of installing it . I have cathedral ceilings with no insulation , the roof is just a shell with the shingles on it . I need to know what to do about cutting the hole in the roof and installing the flashing. Thank U
eddy wrote:

try www.selkirkcanada.com
tuck the flashing under the shingles on the uphill side and put it over the shingles on the downhill side.
Is the stovepipe the insulated type? If so, the manufacturer probably makes a special adapter to go through the roof.
If not insulated, be very careful to leave a generous amount of space around the pipe. If you ever have a chimney fire, the pipe will get red hot and ignite any wood in close proximity.

http://www.arttec.net/Solar/10-18-05/October18-05.html