Perform Wall vs. Rastra

Hello all,
there are two ICF brands that are very similar to each other in size, performance and function and I need to choose which one to use. Is there anyone out there with experience of both brands that can give me some insights?
Anders
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

That's odd. There's another post that's very similar to this one! Oh, wait, that was Rastra vs. Perform Walls - totally different thing. Nevermind. ;)
You only need post once. Fear not! - it will get read and replied to in due course.