Part L ~ too complex?

for those of you in the UK are you finding Part L or the British Building regulations too complex ?
Then sing along to our light hearted objection .....
http://www.dhc-ltd.co.uk/PartL.html
For those of you outside the UK, SBEM and SAP are calculation methods used in the UK
On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:09:11 -0000, "david hicks"

Well, since I've no idea what "Part L" is and your link doesn't describe it, hard to say! As to "carbon reduction" please, let's not dip in the mythological "Global Warming" pool...
Good point Peter
Part L is the part of British Building regulations relating to the conservation of power and energy in buildings
As a matter of interest how do other countries tackle this ( so called ) problem ?
On 2/12/2010 9:46 AM, david hicks wrote:

explained here. New regulations for 2010, and believe me, they are not for the faint of heart.
http://www.finlex.fi/data/normit/34163-C3-2010_suomi_221208.pdf
Lorenzo
On 2/12/2010 1:27 PM, Lorenzo Sandini wrote:

colorful document, that will please the less demanding. This of course applies to family houses.
In grey: 2003 regulations, in black 2007 regs, and in red (oh yeah !) the new ones. The percentual numbers illustrate the changes from the previous versions.
http://www.ouka.fi/rakennusvalvonta/pdf/laatukortit/Energiamaaraysten_muutokset_2003-2007-2010.pdf
Lorenzo
Lorenzo
I can not read or speak Finnish, but your version makes as much sense to me as the English one ( LOL )