Outside Deck Cost Estimate

I would appreciate if someone can give me a "ballpark" estimate to demolish, remove and build a new 14' x 16' deck, three feet above grade, all material of decking and above is Trex, four support posts, one set of three stairs, in Nassau County, NY (Long Island) Thanks.

Reply to
Frank M.

$5837.50. includes removing old deck & all construction related materials. basic landscaping (roughly back to pre-construction grade).

if you had a material quote from a lumber yard it would be much easier to figure an accurate price. A realistic labor price would be in the $2500 range.

Reply to
longshot

That seems like a realistic quote but umm 5,837.50? where the heck did you get that number heh

a 10x10 in wood is about 1750 so figure double that 3500 then add the materials difference $800 =4300 then the removal and tip fee $5-700 = 5000

so you know 5 to 6k seems reasonable if they do decent work

like 2 - 3 guys and take 3 to 4 days but it also depends on the footers needed, permits and other factors

demolish, remove and build a new 14' x 16' deck all material Trex

Reply to
<moo

I&#39;ll do it for $5800 flat.

Reply to