Outside Deck Cost Estimate

I would appreciate if someone can give me a "ballpark" estimate to demolish, remove and build a new 14' x 16' deck, three feet above grade, all material of decking and above is Trex, four support posts, one set of three stairs, in Nassau County, NY (Long Island) Thanks.
--
Frank M.

$5837.50. includes removing old deck & all construction related materials. basic landscaping (roughly back to pre-construction grade).
if you had a material quote from a lumber yard it would be much easier to figure an accurate price. A realistic labor price would be in the $2500 range.
That seems like a realistic quote but umm 5,837.50? where the heck did you get that number heh
a 10x10 in wood is about 1750 so figure double that 3500 then add the materials difference $800 C00 then the removal and tip fee $5-700 = 5000
so you know 5 to 6k seems reasonable if they do decent work
like 2 - 3 guys and take 3 to 4 days but it also depends on the footers needed, permits and other factors
demolish, remove and build a new 14' x 16' deck all material Trex

I'll do it for $5800 flat.