OT...picture of Earth

I know this is off topic but there are some amazing pictures here.
http://home.att.net/~hideaway_fun/442/planet.htm
--
JerryD(upstateNY)

Stunning.
Thank you.
try www.googleearth.com you can type in a destination & move to a few hundred feet above it
Actually, it's http://earth.google.com /. I downloaded it yesterday...UNBELIEVABLE SITE. Not just a few hundred feet, but almost right in then door of the address you're looking for.

sweet isn't it? some areas have much better resolution but you can zoom in as close as you want on anything. type in the Egyptian pyramids or go to Pearl Harbor & look for sunken battleships. :-)

I CAN SEE MY HOUSE FROM HEREEEEEEEEEE...

doesn't need fakes.
Matt Barrow wrote:

Why do you think it is a fake?
wrote in message

2) The upper altitude is light, it should be dark 3) The terminator (the line between day and night) is like the Moon's terminator which does not occur in our atmosphere, only in a vacuum. 4) It was making the rounds a couple years ago and was listed on SNOPES.
Matt Barrow wrote:

Well, as long as you have your reasons... ;)
I thought they were overlays. Not true fakes, composites as if..... D
wrote in message