OSB and siding panel (LP) resistance.

Please help me to know if I'm taking the wrogn/right decision. I've received a proposal to build a small house using OSB panels (only inside) and LP(Lousiana Pacific - where I live there is no choice...)for the external siding. Please check these Temperatures and tell me if these materials can resist (how long).
Summer Max T :30C (86F) Winter Min T: -15C (5F) Max T excursion is 28C (Max 16C and Min.-12C) or 61 F and 10 F There is rain only 2 months a year and some snow.
What do I do? Thanks, Fla