NYC Crane disaster

construction workers here in the city think it'sool to ahve marojuana leaf logos on theirr helmets

i have yet to find any sky crane worker have any idea how many psi is in the hydraulic cylinders

usualy get a nasty who the hell are you to ask kind of attitude need i say any more?

yest i am quite sure there are realy knowledgeable workers out thereom my experience they are rare

fwiw

Reply to
ilaboo

"ilaboo" wrote

Say the following out loud, 3 times

" Eye We Todd Did"

Reply to
Buck Wheat

So you are saying the workers on that site were stoned on drugs? What proof do you have of this?

And how does that figure into the accident?

Need you say more? No, your mindless troll is useless to me.

Ok. that's good.

Peter's Troll-o-Meter

Not Troll Troll

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 / / / / / / / O

(Pegged the needle!)

Reply to
PeterD

did not say that at all

none really about the condition of ther mental functioning, would you like to have eye surgery if the surgeon had a logo of say Jack Damiels, or of a marijuana leaf?

easy if you every ran complicated machinery

Reply to
ilaboo

Whole different category of people, with very different norms.

Ever seen many doctors with tattoos?

Reply to
Matt W. Barrow

So why are you feeding the troll?