NVQ trowel occuptations

Im only started as aNVQ assessor/tutor what books is there to help me teach levels 1 2 3in NVQ brickwork or has any one a course file I could use to teach this subject. I have looked through the internet but with no luck.

Reply to
fishycharl

Im only started as aNVQ assessor/tutor what books is there to help me teach levels 1 2 3in NVQ brickwork or has any one a course file I could use to teach this subject. I have looked through the internet but with no luck.

Reply to
fishycharl

Let me get this straight. You are going to Teach a subject you know nothing about especially when it requires a hands on to learn?

Reply to
Glenn

no i have 30 years experience of building I am teaching students the knowledge part of building as well as practical experience so Iam looking for material for classroom ie text books or hand outs

Reply to
fishycharl

Reply to
fishycharl

What, pray tell, is an aNVQ assessor?

I don't know about a course outline as such, but there sure is good technical information available here:

Scroll down the left side for particular articles. Perhaps if you were to contact them, they might be very aware of texts. ___________________________ Keep the whole world singing. . . . DanG

Reply to
DanG

No, sounds like he has lots of experience bricklaying but has only just started learning how to teach bricklaying. There is a difference.

Reply to
CWatters

A qualification in teaching.

Reply to
CWatters

Perhaps..

CWatters

CWatters

Why don't you check with the Bricklayers union. You may not be a fan of unions but they did write the book on how to do and teach the trade. Try

for the Bricklayers and allied craftworkers union

Reply to
tmurf.1

David Norris

thanks for your help your links where very good I was able to get books from nelson thornes which deal with the exact NVQ course I am covering much appreciated

Reply to
fishycharl