NVQ trowel occuptations

Im only started as aNVQ assessor/tutor what books is there to help me teach levels 1 2 3in NVQ brickwork or has any one a course file I could use to teach this subject. I have looked through the internet but with no luck.
Im only started as aNVQ assessor/tutor what books is there to help me teach levels 1 2 3in NVQ brickwork or has any one a course file I could use to teach this subject. I have looked through the internet but with no luck.

Let me get this straight. You are going to Teach a subject you know nothing about especially when it requires a hands on to learn?
Glenn wrote:

knowledge part of building as well as practical experience so Iam looking for material for classroom ie text books or hand outs
Glenn wrote:

No, sounds like he has lots of experience bricklaying but has only just started learning how to teach bricklaying. There is a difference.
http://www.brownstationers.com/BookItem.aspx?item 80435430863
CWatters wrote:

Why don't you check with the Bricklayers union. You may not be a fan of unions but they did write the book on how to do and teach the trade. Try www.BAC.com for the Bricklayers and allied craftworkers union
What, pray tell, is an aNVQ assessor?
I don't know about a course outline as such, but there sure is good technical information available here:
http://www.bia.org/html/frmset_thnt.htm
Scroll down the left side for particular articles. Perhaps if you were to contact them, they might be very aware of texts. ___________________________ Keep the whole world singing. . . . DanG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NVQ
A qualification in teaching.

Perhaps..
(Amazon.com product link shortened)-1/qid65592628/ref=sr_11_1/026-3764684-3937222
Bricklayers? You can find them at the corner bar most days

(Amazon.com product link shortened)-1/qid65592628/ref=sr_11_1/026-3764684-3937222
CWatters wrote:

from nelson thornes which deal with the exact NVQ course I am covering much appreciated