New Remodeling, Repairing, Decorating, Landscaping Forum - Help Needed

We need help starting our new community: http://www.houserepairtalk.com
Please take a few minutes to register and participate. It's free and fast.
We need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also if you own a website similar to the topic and wish to exchange links please e-mail me.
Thanks a lot!
please e-mail me.
No.
We're not interested.
We don't want advertising in this newsgroup, and we don't patronize anyone who does so.
--
Lyle B. Harwood, President
Phoenix Homes, Inc.

Lyle B. Harwood, President | So, Phoenix Homes, Inc. |__What's this? (206) 523-9500 www.phoenixhomesinc.com |