Need ready-to-use concrete-like product

Hello all
I have a device, used by the public, which is bolted to a horizontal concrete surface. I would like to put a dollop of concrete over its base, mainly for the appearance of security. But I don't want to mix anything with water.
Is there a product I can use that can be shoveled right out of the container, shaped around the base, and have it dry within an hour or two? I couldn't find anything like that at Home Depot the other day.
Thanks.
Paul
Paul Drake wrote:

Use anchoring cement mixed with latex additive, both available at Home Depot. It replaces the water and will set in half an hour or so. The latex additive adds substantially to the crack resistance, weatherability and adhesive properties of the anchoring cement.
The latex additive is water based, and you're not clear about whether any moisture at all is a problem, or if it's the mixing you don't want to do.
Without more information it is tough to give a definitive answer. Required information: interior or exterior?; thickness of base covering?; base material the cement is supposed to stick to?.
I've seen something in a caulking tube that looks like concrete.
It's not big enough to shovel though.

Would asphalt work?
They sell bags of asphalt at the Borg. They are very much self leveling which may require a form of some type. Once the solvents evaporate it is just like a driveway.
--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

How about coating used for foam like "tuff II"? comes in concrete gray.
Paul Drake wrote:

Why the "no water" thing?
--
Notan

Hi All
Thanks for the suggestions. I will look into all of these at Home Depot tomorrow.
"No water" because I don't want to bother the location owner for the use of his water in his back room for my device. It's an outdoor location.
Paul

Paul Drake wrote:

If you're talking about a very small quantity of concrete, just use a gallon jug of water.
--
Notan