Need help with Compact Fluorescent

Need help with Compact Fluorescent California Home

Our vanity bathroom has a 26W Nutone Compact Fluorescent 2 pin light / with fan - ceiling light. ( the light appears to be about 9 inches long)

It is so dark with this light in the bathroom. I am desperately trying to get a brighter light...I searched all over the internet. Went to Home Depot etc. No luck. Not sure why they do not make brighter lights for 2 pin Compact Fluorescents.

Any suggestions..where I can a brighter 2 pin Compact Fluorescent light.

FYI....I am not handy.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks Anna

Reply to
anna

Give these guys a call Monday. They've always been helpful and fair in my dealings and they have plenty of catalogue reach for what isn't shelved. If there is a minimum mail order you don't want to deal with, you will still be able to find out if there is something available and, quite likely, who makes it.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey

If a 26W compact flourescent isn't bright enough then I suggest adding additional light fittings.

26W is quite a bright CFL. Equivalent to around 100W regular bulb if I remember correctly.

Most on the Nutone website seem to use 14W CFL so is it possible the light has already been upgraded ?

CWatters

Wasn't aware that 2 pin 9" long fluorescent bulb could be described as a compact fluorescent bulb...

Reply to
Dioclese

Look for lamps with a color of 4100k.

------------------------------------- bobelectric eighty four,Pa.15330