Need help with Compact Fluorescent

Need help with Compact Fluorescent California Home
Our vanity bathroom has a 26W Nutone Compact Fluorescent 2 pin light / with fan - ceiling light. ( the light appears to be about 9 inches long)
It is so dark with this light in the bathroom. I am desperately trying to get a brighter light...I searched all over the internet. Went to Home Depot etc. No luck. Not sure why they do not make brighter lights for 2 pin Compact Fluorescents.
Any suggestions..where I can a brighter 2 pin Compact Fluorescent light.
FYI....I am not handy.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks Anna
anna wrote:

Give these guys a call Monday. They've always been helpful and fair in my dealings and they have plenty of catalogue reach for what isn't shelved. If there is a minimum mail order you don't want to deal with, you will still be able to find out if there is something available and, quite likely, who makes it.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22spot+lighting%22+%22long+beach%22+california
Regards,
Edward Hennessey

If a 26W compact flourescent isn't bright enough then I suggest adding additional light fittings.
26W is quite a bright CFL. Equivalent to around 100W regular bulb if I remember correctly.
Most on the Nutone website seem to use 14W CFL so is it possible the light has already been upgraded ?
http://www.nutone.com/product-category.asp?CategoryID 077
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/construction/Need-help-with-Compact-Fluorescent-13772-.htm bobelectric wrote:
CWatters wrote:

Look for lamps with a color of 4100k.
------------------------------------- bobelectric eighty four,Pa.15330

Wasn't aware that 2 pin 9" long fluorescent bulb could be described as a compact fluorescent bulb...
--
Dave

Hypocrisy. Big SUV, filament lights on all night. You think your neighbor