Need Construction Company Name

Hi All,
I m new member of this group. I m opening my new construction company so need u r help to name it.
---Thanks in Advance

How about... Thanks in Advance Construction, Inc.
AdvanceD Construction

Abbreviate Construction Inc.
by line "No corners cut"
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 21:37:26 +0100, "Cwatters"

Cute...
But as one old professor said: what is wrong with your name?
Ramteke Construction, LLC.

W. Coyote, President
If your company name begins with an "A", your company will be listed at the beginning of the phone directory.
If you keep it short, it is easier to remember and will cost less to make a sign for your building.
And if it is a common name, then people will easily be able to spell it and not make spelling errors (which could be costly in certain situations).
So maybe... Abe Construction Able Construction Ace Construction Etc.
Or you can target and attract a specific market, like "Home Construction", "Remodeler's Construction", or "Commercial Construction". (Or mix: "Ace Commercial Construction".)
Also you might want to think big for now and not choose a specific name which would limit your company in the future. (Go back to the A's and choose something generic.)
"Rakesh Ramteke" wrote in message

RakRam......Construction.... RR Contractors..... (Reliable and Ready.......) Ram Construction...... Advanced Contractors jloomis

Hmmm, you're suggesting he name his company after you? Let's hope he's good!
Rakesh Ramteke wrote:

Ram Tech Construction
Rakesh Ramteke wrote:

It might help for you to say what kind of construction work you will be engaged in along with the place and country involved. In the last for instance, if you were going to be situated in Quebec or New Mexico, a non-English name would be a marketable possibility.
Regards,
Edward Hennessey
Rakesh Ramteke wrote:

Send in your membership dues first.
"M. Lewinsky Construction: we erect everything"
Franz (from Italy)
Building & Remodeling/ Framing (BARF).
Then your motto could be: "Just call BARF, and we'll throw it up."