Need Construction Company Name

Hi All,

I m new member of this group. I m opening my new construction company so need u r help to name it.

---Thanks in Advance

Reply to
Rakesh Ramteke

How about... Thanks in Advance Construction, Inc.

RicodJour

Abbreviate Construction Inc.

by line "No corners cut"

Reply to
Cwatters

Cute...

But as one old professor said: what is wrong with your name?

Ramteke Construction, LLC.

Reply to
PeterD

If your company name begins with an "A", your company will be listed at the beginning of the phone directory.

If you keep it short, it is easier to remember and will cost less to make a sign for your building.

And if it is a common name, then people will easily be able to spell it and not make spelling errors (which could be costly in certain situations).

So maybe... Abe Construction Able Construction Ace Construction Etc.

Or you can target and attract a specific market, like "Home Construction", "Remodeler's Construction", or "Commercial Construction". (Or mix: "Ace Commercial Construction".)

Also you might want to think big for now and not choose a specific name which would limit your company in the future. (Go back to the A's and choose something generic.)

Reply to
Bill

How about the old standby: Acme Construction, LLC

W. Coyote, President

Reply to
Matt Barrow

AdvanceD Construction

Reply to
Rudy

Reply to
jloomis

Hmmm, you're suggesting he name his company after you? Let's hope he's good!

RicodJour

Bodgit and Run

Reply to
pjgtech

Ram Tech Construction

Reply to
John Grabowski

It might help for you to say what kind of construction work you will be engaged in along with the place and country involved. In the last for instance, if you were going to be situated in Quebec or New Mexico, a non-English name would be a marketable possibility.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey

Send in your membership dues first.

Reply to
Art

"M. Lewinsky Construction: we erect everything"

Franz (from Italy)

Reply to
Franz

Building & Remodeling/ Framing (BARF).

Then your motto could be: "Just call BARF, and we'll throw it up."

Reply to
Buck Turgidson