Need building cost estimate for rural northeast Florida......PLEASE!!!

We live in rural Baker County, west of Jacksonville, FL. We own 3 acres with a 1200 sq.ft. double wide (1996 model Redman), worth about $110 K, mortgage balance $55K, land & home together are one mortgage.
We are looking into the possibility of building a "real" house, something in the 1800 to 2200 sq. ft. range. We are open to many options: ICF, SIP's, stick built, modular, etc. The problem is, we are having a hard time learning what the going rate per square foot is for construction in this neck of the woods. We would consider working with a home builder or possibly contracting ourselves.
We welcome any comments or feedback to help us to make an intelligent choice.
alt.building.construction:

You're bound to have a buddy who's a real estate agent. Tell him you'll take him to lunch if he'll answer some questions.
--
Steve B.
New Life Home Improvement