Mudjacjing (concrete slab leveling) Slurry

Where can I find a description of the outcomes of various slurry mixtures? I was under the assumption that the slurry used in these projects was simply the fine lime powder one finds at the bottom of a pile of white gravel mixed with sand. Now I see someone advertising their mixture contains Portland cement (a third I believe).

Reply to
jaygreg