Modular Home Building Company in Concord, Ontario

Hi!
I saw an ad a few days ago on ebay for a modular home, and the company was based in Concord, Ontario. Dangit, I forgot to bookmark the company's website, and now I can't find anything about the company in the yellowpages, or with google, or anything. Does anyone know of a modular home building company based in Concord, Ontario? Thanks!
As mobs and modualrs are closely related, try doing a search at the ontario manufactured housing association. http://www.omha.org / (At the very least they should be able to guide you to a better link).