mobile home roofs

Hi All,
I've got some mobile homes - I regularly have to use white elastomeric roof coat to prevent leaks. After a few years, the roof coat turns brownish-black and looks pretty poor.
Is there anything I can use to seal these roofs permanently -- something that's absolutely waterproof that will not look tragic after a few years?