MiraTec question

Anybody have experience using MiraTec ?
I was at Lowes today and saw it there. It seemed reasonably priced, so I wasn't sure if it was the same MiraTec engineered exterior trim found here http://www.miratectrim.com /.
They were selling it for less than knotty cedar. It seems anything 'engineered' is a premium price, hence my suspicion.
thanks. btw, posted on alt.home.repair a few days ago, but no response. I apologize for the cross-post.

As a matter of fact, I'm just starting a job replacing the fascia on a house using Miratec

That be it.

Yeah some things seem too good to be true and only time will tell. For the job I'm doing, I let the home owner decide and he's purchasing the material from his local lumber yard, but I did give him a few things to consider. 1. Chances of finding a straight, decent piece of 1x in a length longer than 4' is damn near impossible. 2. Miratec, comes in 16' lengths, pre-primed, and is paintable. Which less labor costs.
So far it seems to install just like wood