Making thread on bars.

Hi,
Iím a medium size bolt producer. I do my bolts with straight bars and reinforcement bars. (I donít use bars in coils.) I cut or roll a threads on bars and re-bars. (mainly on re-bars)
Before cutting or rolling thread I have to prepare a head of the bar - I peel it. I know that there is different possibility. Instead of pilling I could extrude the head of the bar, and it would look a same like after peeling. My problem is that I know there is such a technology, but I donít know any producer of machines which do such a thing.
Can any of you help me? Do you know any factory which do such a things? (In Europe or anywhere else.)
Thanks for any clue.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I cannot answer your question. I think you will get more or better answers by asking it at a different newsgroup. The one I would suggest is rec.crafts.metalworking, there are some very knowledgeable people there.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .