Lyptus hardwood floor installation

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know an installer near Itasca, Illinois for installing Weyerhaeuser's Lyptus VanGogh Strip Series Fire engineered hardwood floor in a new condo? It must be installed as a floating floor.
The wood is beautiful but it's hard to install and one professional installer I hired could not do it. The installation requires some special tools and tricks, not every professional installer can do it.
I would appreciate it very much if someone could recommend me an installer who has already done such installations.
Thank you very much in advance.
Min