looking for type of ICF website

A few years ago I ran across this website that has a rather unique ICF block. Instead of just dumping cement in between two foam walls, this block has circular channels that literally create a pillar within the blocks. Like 5 or 6 per 4ft block.

I only recall that it was called "Kiva" or something similar. Thanks to google's brilliant searching techniques, I get thousands of hits on stuff not even related to what I want.

Anyone have the link to the actual website or something similar?

Reply to
richard

Did you search for ICF and then click on the Images tab in the results? Best way to search for such things. Let's see...yep, fifteen seconds. Weblok is one.

Read my treatise on how to allow for human error in Google searches. It's fascinating stuff.

RicodJour

Yep. Thousands of places offer the standard form. Kiva I like because it uses less concrete and the blocks form pillars, rather than a solid wall.

Reply to
richard

Sigh. Anyone ever tell you you're an uphill battle? You're like the newsgroup Sisyphus.

It's kind of tough to buy a brand when you don't know the brand name, and there's no real reason to buy a particular brand since what you're looking for is a type, not a brand. Research the type and you'll find the brand. The converse does not necessarily hold true.

RicodJour