Looking for Square Cedar Lattice

Hi there,
I am looking for thick square cedar lattice. I have seen some pictures with really thick (1 inch to 2 inch) square cedar lattice. I have phoned many lumber yards around the Toronto area but they only have the typical thickness (3/8 inch) which I find looks flimsy and come apart after time. Does anyone know where I can get thicker cedar lattice or have it made (within the Toronto area).
Thanks

Here are some pix of what you re looking for
http://www.sunburycedar.com/cat_lattice.html
This is the type of lattice I am looking for.
http://www.prowellwoodworks.com/fences/fence_11.htm
Thanks