looking for real estate developments in need of funding

I need real estate projects to invest at least $100 million. Can you recommend any developments that need funding? I prefer to fund projects over $500 million but I will fund projects below $5 million as well.
how about a 20 ft High electric fence along the southern border?

Kickstart

The London 20012 Olympics could do with a hand.
There are some projects I could recommend but I need to tell the companies if you are requiring a check to cover the initial project assessment fees? Also, are you based in Nigeria?