Looking for inexpensive Tin look ceiling tiles

Hello all,
Nice to meet you!
I am trying to find the most inexpensive ceiling tile. It cannot be the \"Drop Down type. I am looking for the Tin Look platic or Vinyl type. I am redoing a ceiling in my mobile home and need something light weight, easy to install, preferrab;y white, and of course, inexpensive. Any discounted or clearance or large quantity dicounts would be good too.
Any assistance wuould be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Marc
On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 23:55:00 +0000, mhoflin_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (mhoflin) wrote:

Ever considered getting one real piece, and vacuum molding some from thin plastic for your application? Vacuum molding is not difficult, you could probalby find someone nearby who can do it for you.