Looking for Ceramic Floor Tile

I need about 100 12"X12"Casa Grande Dallas Floor tiles in Biege. Anyone have any or and idea where I might search? Thanks JV
On Jun 4, 5:19 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Casagrande is one word - that might have thrown off your searching. Here's the North America contact:
Paulo Ricardo Rocha U.S.A. / Canad
E-MAIL: snipped-for-privacy@rcasagrande.com.br E-MAIL: snipped-for-privacy@rcasagrande.com.br PHONE: +55 41 2106-8228 FAX: +55 41 2106-8250/60

RicodJour:
Thanks for the contact I have emailed Paulo.
If anyone else has a source please let me know.
Regards JV