Looking for cedar siding installer

Looking for a siding installer for cedar shake siding in Brooklyn, NY. I've been suprised that it's been so hard to find one. I see the siding all over in Long Island and Staten Island, so I can't imagine no one is doing it.
Any recommendations?
snipped-for-privacy@peikes.com wrote:

Steve
i have done quite a bit of cedar siding. I am in massachussetts. perhaps we can work something out