Long concrete driveway

spirit!!!

Oh, sure. Go ahead and use essentially free local labor that'll have it done in a weekend and have a big party instead of flying in some gringos that will suck down food, drink and take up space for years. That makes _no_ sense...for me. And, if I may say so, it's particularly un-South American. I wish you'd reconsider. It's starting to get cold up here.

RicodJour