Largest wood hole-saw ?

I don't understand why you don't use a properly configured news reader that quotes properly so people know what you said, and what the previous poster said.

Then again, some people respond to ancient posts so they can appear to be adding useful feedback, but instead only adding fluf to make themselves feel good.

Reply to
PeterD

Normally the commas go in automatically, like they did here ...don't know what happened on those other posts. Maybe a glitch. req req

Reply to
reqluq

You misread me. I don't feel good about having to tell someone to use the phone. req

Reply to
reqluq