Kitchen remodel update & photos

I uploaded a bunch of photos taken as going along in the kitchen remodel project. So far we have repaired the floor, framed a larger window, installed receptacle/switch boxes.
http://www.geocities.com/sammybinsnoozin/kitchen2.html
I would greatly appreciate any comments or suggestions that you have from looking at the photos!
Thanks in advance.
Sam
I just checked it and couldn't connect... "Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable." If you get this, pls check back later.
Sammy bin Snoozin wrote:

project. So far we have repaired the floor, framed a larger window, installed receptacle/switch boxes.

Move it to your verizon personal web site -- it won't have any bandwidth limit. Er...aside from the usual verizon t.o.s./p.o.s. bushwah.
--
"...the 12-step group meeting in the basement is usually a more
authentic use of the building than the congregation meeting upstairs."

Thanks, Chase. I just uploaded them here...
Here's the direct link... http://tinyurl.com/29nrlr
The first photo is the earliest. The rest are in reverse chronological order, so the first ones are at the bottom.
Sam

LOL!! Sure seems like rebuilding... but actually I'm just showing the bad places. The rest of the old shack is pretty decent (except for the dishes in the bathtub). :O)
Sam