Kawneer Door - Offset Pivot Removal and Replacement

I need to replace the bottom offset pivot (door portion only). I want to know what to expect after I take the door off. The new 3/4" offset pivot comes with 2 different kinds of screws, in two lengths. A long hex machine bolt, a short hex machine bolt, and a short allen head cap screw. Will a standard unmodified 7/16" end wrench and an 3/16" allen wrench do the trick for me?

Chuck

Reply to
thespaceexplorers