Just 2" frame for vinyl window in concrete?

I will have two egress windows cut into my concrete basement walls (9" thick), will use standard 48" x 48" slider or casement windows.
Two contractors told me they simply frame the freshly cut concrete with 2 inch "green pressure treated lumber" and then set the window. (They will do more for a header if needed for space alignment or structural needs.)
But just a singe 2" board sound too fast and easy. Is there a "proper" way or am I must use to doing things the hard way?
Thx Dave-in-Denver
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 03:43:03 -0000, someone wrote:

compusive paranoid.
On Jul 18, 11:44 pm, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (v) wrote:

Yep... I was having problems seeing my post... after 6 or 12 hrs I would post it again... then they all showed up. sorry. Dave-in-Denver