Jains Alpine Meadows, chennai - Apartment Owner's Association need

Hi,
I own a flat (that is yet to be constructed) at Jains Alpine Meadows (thiruneermalai, pallavaram, chennai). To those who have already bought, we need to form an association. As we all know that we need to constantly push Jains (just like every builder) to make our work done. For that we need an association.
If you are the one, Pls respond.
My mail-id is paxi_jam yahoo com
Thanks