JACKHAMMER EXPERIENCE ?

Has anyone ever used a H.F. LARGE jackhammer AND a Bosch Brute jackhammer?
I need to break up some limestone and harder rocks underground.
I already bought a H.F. unit but haven't gotten it yet.
Has anyone every made one self-supporting on a 3 or four-wheeled cart whereby one didn't have to hold the unit?
Thanks
j/b
Yhea.. It's called 'Day labor'...

You may could rent a bobcat with a jack hammer mounted on it instead of the bucket, that may be more then you need though

Craig M. Has the best advice.......A small track backhoe....with hammer attached. I have used the gas powered jack hammer and really like it. It is about a 70# or so unit, and no hose........Off you go. the work is not that bad, but gloves, and earplugs, a necessary item. jloomis